Error when saving xml application rxs_GlobalTemplates

Hi

I’m trying to save the rxs_GlobalTemplates xml application but get the following error:

An attempt was made to save version 1.1263 of the rxs_GlobalTemplates application. The version should be 1.122.

The Rhythmyx system is 6.5.2 which has been upgraded from 5.6. The wierd thing is that this is happening when I connect to the workbench remotely. If I logon to the server directly and save the application it works fine.

Both version of the workbench are the same Version: 6.5.2
Build id: 200710R01 (3173)

Any clues?

Cheers
James

This application is the Rhythmyx 5.x “Global Templates” application. There’s a special process that runs in the background that updates the XSL stylesheets for 5.x global templates whenever you save a new Global Template.

It seems that the background process is being triggered when you edit the application in the workbench.

Is this something you do often? Are you still using XSL Global Templates?

Dave

Hi Dave

As mentioned this system has been upgraded from 5.6 with a view to converting the templates in the next few months.

I’ve got around this by copying the global templates to the Rhythmyx server and updating them there.

Just seems odd that I get the message even though I’m connecting to the same server.

Cheers
James