Auto Template / Nav tree problems - trying to find property that doesn't exist

I’ve been tasked with creating a script to automatically generate our site map. Please excuse my lack of complete understanding, his is the first time I’m actually getting into the cms system (didn’t get to go to percussion training - so i’m still very green learning as I go). Basically I’m trying to use an inline snippet template. The problem is that I’m getting this error:

sys_dependentvariantid="932" sys_dependentid="707" inlinetype="rxvariant" rxinlineslot="105" sys_dependentid="707" sys_siteid="" sys_folderid="" contenteditable="false" rxselectedtext=""Problem assembling output for item (name="Home", id=5-101-707) with template: crpSnSitemap. Underlying error: Property rx:navbar_order not found See log for stack trace.

I had to create and add the navbar_order property, but i’m still getting the same error even when adding the property to the nav tree. Also not seeing an error when I tail the log file.

Any advice/direction is appreciated. Thanks.

So after setting up a call with support, we were able to track down the issue. It appears that the error code was injected as an inline object. This resulted in us seeing an error message even when we had fixed the issue - which was simply that we use nav_order not navbar_order.