BackEndTable/rxmaster" could not authenticate user

I am keeping on getting this wierd message. I think we had this admin user a while ago, but it got removed from the backend database.

I did re add this user. But still we keep on getting continuously this error message in our logs. It is filling our log files

[PSLoginMgr]The security provider “BackEndTable/rxmaster” could not authenticate user “jsmith”

What is the reason for this message?

Manvinder

Most likely you have an extension or automated process that was setup using that user’s credentials. The error means exactly what it says, that a user or process is trying to log in with that account but the authentication failed (likely password error).

There is no way that I know of to find the source from the login failure, try checking through config files (AppServer/server/rx/deploy/rxapp.ear/rxapp.war/WEB-INF/config/user/ folders by default) and cron/AT jobs on the server.

-n

[QUOTE=manvinder12;20891]I am keeping on getting this wierd message. I think we had this admin user a while ago, but it got removed from the backend database.

I did re add this user. But still we keep on getting continuously this error message in our logs. It is filling our log files

What is the reason for this message?

Manvinder[/QUOTE]

Thanks Nate…