Changing size of the Adhoc Approver popup

There have been a few threads about popup dialog sizes, but nothing seems to answer my specific question.
The issue I am having appears to be the same as in this thread - to which a definitive answer is never given:

The Adhoc Approver dialog box - when using Content Explorer - shows up too small, and always has to be resized. The url for this dialog is sys_uisupport\wftransition.html.
Because this is a menu entry off the Workflow menu, which is dynamic, there doesn’t appear to be a menu entry in Workbench to which sizing parameters can be to the targetStyle field.

It would appear I would need to modify a .js file which opens the window. I thought an update to sys_resources\js\popup.js would work, but it doesn’t appear to. The stylesheets\sys_templates.xsl file appears to cater only to AA, and not the Content Explorer.

Running Percussion 7.3.

Any insight here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Todd

I stuck onload=“resizeTo(500,500);” in the body tag of wfTransition.xsl in folder sys_uiSupport. Amongst other things we also increased the size of the workflow comments field in the database, made the comments field a simple rich text editor, and modified the audit trail and revision history templates to be much nicer :slight_smile: