Check box group choices default state

Hi,

I wanted to create a check box group with a default state ‘Checked’ for all the choices. I know the checkbox group could be created using sys_CheckBoxGroup. The default state of the choices would be unchecked along with two options - ‘Check All Uncheck all’. But I have no idea how to set the choices with the default state (checked initially). I’ve searched the forum and manuals, but no luck. It would be great if you could help me to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance,
Chandra

There was a bug that caused the default values for checkbox fields to be ignored. This was fixed in v7.0 and patched on v6.7 earlier this year (patch RX-16046). If you have that fix, then just setting the default value for the field in the workbench like any other field should work.

Thanks JaySeletz. Our CM version is 6.5.2 and we’re in the process of upgrading. Hopefully the new version would fix the issue.

I’m using 7.0.3 but I can’t get this default to work. Is there any specific format I need to put the values in or should I just be able to enter text?
Does a data type of text need quote marks? Is a comma used to separate entries?
Can anyone give a working example of a Default value?
Many thanks.