Clear items from trying to unpublish?

I have an edition that tries to unpublish a bunch of items from one of our database publishes. Is there an easy way to stop this from happening? It hasn’t added anything new in months, but I am trying to clean things up before our upgrade and this is the only edition that does this. Any help would be great.

Alex

Hi,

When you Edit the Edition in Publishing design, make sure that “Publish” is Selected and Not “Unpublish Then Publish”. It is also possible that you have an Unpublish Content List on the edition (in which case you could remove that content list) but usually it is just the above option on the Edition in question.

-n

[QUOTE=ajhughes;21195]I have an edition that tries to unpublish a bunch of items from one of our database publishes. Is there an easy way to stop this from happening? It hasn’t added anything new in months, but I am trying to clean things up before our upgrade and this is the only edition that does this. Any help would be great.

Alex[/QUOTE]

I was hoping to have to avoid that. It will be the only regular edition of ours that will be set to that. But I will give it a shot.