Company Logos

Could the Login Screen and Dashboard be configured to show my company logo as well as Percussion’s Logo?

In theory yes, but it would not be a supported action and would rollback to the standard images on the next update.

How do I turn this into an idea / feature request?

We can convert it to an idea for you. If you could, please update your post with some more information on the feature/idea you are thinking of, or anything that would be helpful in explaining the idea.

I think it would make sense to have a company logo above the login box on the main login screen.

Login Screen has lots of available real estate:

I think a small thumbnail logo would go nicely next to the Percussion logo in the top right of the dashboard:

Another place it may be used would be the logout screen:

I’m thinking that the administrator would have some default folder where the images can be held, and the system would automatically find the first image in that folder to use on the login page.

Let me know if I can clarify… I don’t have a ton of specific needs or technical requirements, because I think it’s a nice-to-have feature that most users would be flexible with what it takes to configure in the system.