Content Explorer Menus and Menu Entries - ordering

I’d like to reorder the Content Explorer content right-click menu (Quick Edit, View, Preview Site A, etc) and am not coming up with how this is done. Not finding what I need in the help - can someone explain or point to the proper documentation for this?

Thanks in advance.

Check out the section on grouping Content Types and Templates here. Also, the 5.7 doc is a bit dated, but the section on Action menus (pg 23-40) is largely still accurate. I am not sure if this document was dropped from the doc at some point or if it was just not uploaded to the help site for later versions.

Basically Sort Rank will let you re-order the entries:

Sort Rank
Required. Defines the sort order of the Action Menu entry. If several Action Menu entries have the same Sort Rank, they are sorted alphabetically.

This is accessible on the UI Element Design view in the Workbench, when editing a menu.

-n

[QUOTE=picaza;20696]I’d like to reorder the Content Explorer content right-click menu (Quick Edit, View, Preview Site A, etc) and am not coming up with how this is done. Not finding what I need in the help - can someone explain or point to the proper documentation for this?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I’d noticed the “Sort Rank” field, but since I couldn’t find any documentation was wary to change too much.

Should be able to fix things up now!

[QUOTE=natechadwick;20697]Check out the section on grouping Content Types and Templates here. Also, the 5.7 doc is a bit dated, but the section on Action menus (pg 23-40) is largely still accurate. I am not sure if this document was dropped from the doc at some point or if it was just not uploaded to the help site for later versions.

Basically Sort Rank will let you re-order the entries:

This is accessible on the UI Element Design view in the Workbench, when editing a menu.

-n[/QUOTE]