Custom Content Type Not publishing

I have created two new content types, gsapage and gsaLink.

I have changed the the content list rxEiFullNonBinary to
“select rx:sys_contentid, rx:sys_folderid from rx:rffevent,gsapage,gsaLink where jcr:path like ‘//Sites/EnterpriseInvestments%’”

When I run the edition which includes the above content list, it only publishes event content items and does not publish gsapage or gsaLink content items.

I have changed the JSR query to
select rx:sys_contentid, rx:sys_folderid from rx:rffevent,rx:gsapage,rx:gsalink where jcr:path like ‘//Sites/EnterpriseInvestments%’ and tried to run the edition but still only event content types are published.

Can someone please explain why gsapage and gsaLink content items are not being picked up by the publishing edition?

There are several ways this can happen… the most likely of these is that you don’t have any templates that are “publishable” on that site. You should make sure that you have 1 ‘default’ template and/or 1 or more “always” templates which are associated with the site (see the “sites” tab of the template). This happens to most students at least once during training.

Another possibility is that you don’t have any content in a public state under that site folder.