Database Publish Folder ID and Properities

I am trying to publish the following fields to a database and I am using the following expressions to publish them. I am wondering what expression I should use to publish the folderid for the content item I am publishing.

• Folder ID - Need Expression
  • Folder Path - $user.psoFolders.getParentFolderPath(itemId)
  • Folder Properties - $user.psoFolders.getFolderProperties(path)

Some assistance with this expression would be most helpful.

Justine,

• Folder ID: $rx.asmhelper.getSingleParamValue($sys.params, “sys_folderid”)
  • Folder Path: $user.psoFolders.getParentFolderPath($sys.assemblyItem)
  • Folder Properties - $user.psoFolders.getFolderProperties(path) - what properties are you looking for?

Mike

Perfect the expression for Folder Path had to be changed to
$user.psoFolders.getParentFolderPath($sys.item.guid) and that worked.
The expression for the folder id worked.
I am just looking to get the folder name, description and anything under the custom tab of the folder properties.

Justine - not sure why you had to change the $user.psoFolders.getParentFolderPath($sys.assemblyItem) (reference to the particular assembly item with last revision) to $user.psoFolders.getParentFolderPath($sys.item.guid) - it worked just fine and would work both ways, but if you ever will need to rely on more attributes of the assembly item - plain guid won’t give it to you.
I think it didn’t work for you because in this forum posts the code somehow gets spaces sometimes :slight_smile: so assemblyItem is a one word
Mike

Thank you. Can you help me by posting here the expressions to pull the folder properties,
I need to pull the properties such as the folder description, and anything under the custom tab.
I also need to pull the folders parent folder id.

Please point me to the spot where I can find these variables for the expressions if that is not available then just post the variable for the expressions I need.

Thank you,
Justine