ePhox EditLive Inline Variant Spacing Issue

Here is the current scenario:

A. All inline variant templates are displayed as such when initially inserted: > bodyContent <
B. After the content is updated/inserted, the snippet becomes the following: >bodyContent<

What is the issue?

1. When content contributors are adding content within a sentence, it initially appears as:
    • Now I will insert the snippet > bodyContent <!!!
  2. Once the content is inserted/saved/updated, the spaces serving as a buffer between the arrows and the bodyContent is actually integrated into the content. This results in the following:
    • Now I will insert the snippet >bodyContent< !!!
  3. This then requires a second step of eliminating spaces in order for the content to look as the following:
    • Now I will insert the snippet >bodyContent<!!!

Our desired solution: Have the snippet inserted properly (as seen in Step 3) from the very beginning to eliminate the need for additional editing.

Has anyone ever encountered this issue/request before? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

/UPDATED/

Here is the current scenario:

A. All inline variant templates are displayed as such when initially inserted: > bodyContent <
B. After the content is updated/inserted, the snippet becomes the following: >bodyContent<

What is the issue?

1. When content contributors are adding content within a sentence, it initially appears as:

• Now I will insert the snippet > bodyContent <.

1. Once the content is inserted/saved/updated, the spaces serving as a buffer between the arrows and the bodyContent is actually integrated into the content. This results in the following:

• Now I will insert the snippet >bodyContent< .

1. This then requires a second step of eliminating spaces in order for the content to look as the following:

• Now I will insert the snippet >bodyContent<.

Our desired solution: Have the snippet inserted properly (as seen in Step 3) from the very beginning to eliminate the need for additional editing.