How do I find the published paths of copied 'as link' of an Item?

To get the original items Path is: $user.psoFolders.getParentFolderPath($sys.assemblyItem.node.guid)

How do I get the link copies publish path, in the velocity template code behind?

Thanks!

That doesn’t get the published path, it gets the path in the Rhythmyx repository.

But we too would be interested in a method of examining the path of linked copies in Velocity templates, to allow us to set up some logic to decide which version of an item to display if mutliple linked copies are found in the results of an autoslot. The following…

#foreach($relresult in $sys.currentslot.relresults)
	$user.psoFolders.getParentFolderPath($relresult.Id)
#end

…just displays the same path for all linked copies.

Well I come up with a work around to get this information it is not nice but works. After the items have been publish, you can do a sql query into the RXSITEITEMS table and get all of its published locations for a contentid.
/*******
Example:

PublishPathForIfInNews = "SELECT RXSITEITEMS.LOCATION FROM RXSITEITEMS, CONTENTSTATUS C WHERE  PUBOPERATION = 'publish' AND C.CONTENTID = 
RXSITEITEMS.CONTENTID AND C.CONTENTTYPEID = 316 AND PUBSTATUS = 'success' AND SITEID <> 321 AND VARIANTID = 707 AND 
RXSITEITEMS.CONTENTID="+ sys.item.getProperty("rx:sys_contentid").String+" ORDER
BY PUBDATE DESC"

PublishPathCodes = $rx.db.get('',$PublishPathForIfInNews)

NewsPublishPath = $rx.asmhelper.mapValues($PublishPathCodes,"LOCATION"); 

****/

Then NewsPublishPath is a list (or empty list) of all locations for that item.
I hope this work around helps you, Andrew Morrison and anyone else needing to do something similar.