How to inactivate sites in 6.7

In prior versions of Rx you were able to make a publisher and site “Inactive”. We use this extensively in our dev and test systems so that sites we want to protect i.e. production do not accidentally get published to. I tested this in 6.7 and even though the site is inactive it still published. Is there a way in 6.7 to inactivate certain sites/editions to not publish?

Thanks!

[QUOTE=slyons;10573]In prior versions of Rx you were able to make a publisher and site “Inactive”. We use this extensively in our dev and test systems so that sites we want to protect i.e. production do not accidentally get published to. I tested this in 6.7 and even though the site is inactive it still published. Is there a way in 6.7 to inactivate certain sites/editions to not publish?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I’m not sure how 6.7 works but I’m sure I tried making a site inactive in 6.5.2 and it made no difference - I could still publish to it (un)happily.

The “Inactive” flag is no longer supported (or does not affect publishing site) since 5.7.1.