Internal request error in CMS layer when using web service

Hi there,

I am trying to import some data using the Web service API. My script works fine on the dev server, but when I try to run it on the production server, I get the following error. I was wondering what it means. Thanks.

2009-05-06 12:31:01,737 ERROR [FTSIndexQueue] An unexpected exception occurred. The reason was: An error occurred while making an internal request in the CMS layer to location: “psx_cecnTask/cnTask”. The text of the exception is: An error occurred while pre-processing the request submitted by the host (-not available-). An exception occurred while processing the “Java/global/percussion/workflow/sys_wfAuthenticateUser” extension: java.lang.NullPointerException. (error code 1,108). Please consult the log for further information.
2009-05-06 12:31:17,093 INFO [Aging Agent] Polling aging action at: Wed May 06 12:31:17 EDT 2009…

April,

What does the log say?

RLJII

[QUOTE=rljohnson;8047]April,

What does the log say?

RLJII[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was wondering which log it meant. That error is copied out of the console.log.

I actually figured out my problem, in the meantime (despite your quick response, thanks!)

The workflowids are different on our production site from the test site, and I hadn’t updated the workflowids in my script.

April,

The other place to check would be server.log.

Glad you worked out your problem.

RLJII