Links to pages not in the navigation

I like the fact that percussion will update your links for you if you use the browsing function to select the link. Is there a way to link to a page that wasn’t create through the Navigation area and it update if the page moves? I know I can use an external link but I would like the security of percussion updating the link if it moves.

I have a department that would like some links from multiple sections of the website under a particular title in the navigation.

Matt, so are you essentially attempting to add Section Links into your site’s navigation structure that point to pages that aren’t already part of your navigation? If so, no this is not possible at this time. As I believe you know, you can always convert these pages into sections by creating a section with the same name as the page and dragging the page over the section in the Navigation view, but I’m not sure if this is quite what you’re looking for.

It’s not. They I was trying to reference other pages but I will just use external links for the time being. Hopefully this will be something that can be made into an idea for future releases.

Matt, I understand. I’m going to change this topic into an Idea for you so it’ll be more visible to our product management team.