missing item in content list

hi all

i have a content item that is not appearing in the content list.

an item that works reports the following in the console.log

Looking for details using
: rx_supportSiteFolderContentList/lookupVariantsBySiteItem.xml
POFragmentSiteF 27/02/08 11:17: Sent back <?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“UTF-8”?>
: <lookupVariantsBySite>
: <variant assembler="…/rxs_SharedBinary_cas/binary" id=“701”/>
: </lookupVariantsBySite>
POFragmentSiteF 27/02/08 11:17: found 1 variants for the site/item

the item that doesn’t work has the following:

isPublishable 11003? true
POFragmentSiteF 27/02/08 11:17: Looking for details using
POFragmentSiteF 27/02/08 11:17: Sent back <?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“UTF-8”?>
: <lookupVariantsBySite/>
POFragmentSiteF 27/02/08 11:17: found 0 variants for the site/item

Does anyone have experience of this application and know what i have missed in setting this up.

thanks
michelle

hmm - my post doesn’t look as expected - how do you post snippets of xml/html on here

Does the template for the content item have the site to be viewed? We have problems (user/designer) where we keep forgetting to set that. We have the content type visible to the community, but the page template of the content type is not visible to the site, so it does not show up in the content list to be published. Have not checked the logs to see if those errors occur though…

In 6.5
Assembly Design > Templates > [open template] > Sites > Visible on these Sites

Jit

another try

working item

POFragmentSiteF    27/02/08 11:17: Sent back <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                                 : <lookupVariantsBySite>
                                 :    <variant assembler="../rxs_SharedBinary_cas/binary" id="701"/>
                                 : </lookupVariantsBySite>
POFragmentSiteF    27/02/08 11:17: found 1 variants for the site/item

item not appearing in content list

POFragmentSiteF    27/02/08 11:17: Sent back <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                                 : <lookupVariantsBySite/>
POFragmentSiteF    27/02/08 11:17: found 0 variants for the site/item

hi jitendra

i am using 5.7 and the variant registration in system tab has the relevant site attached.

thanks
michelle

Thank you Jit,
I had thew same problem with my NavImage that wasn’t in my content lists. The problem was that my sites did not have access to the templates.

Thanks again,

Guillaume