Only Fast-Forward Content Types appear in Content Browser

When using Ephox and clicking the “Insert Rhythmyx Template” button, the Content Browser comes up, but only shows content items which are of the Content Types from FF, and also when select the Search Tab, only FF Content Types appear here. I believe my community visibilities are correct, as I am able to create/edit the content type and preview it with my snippet templates from within the Content Explorer. Not sure where else to look.

Thanks,
Duane

Duane,

Are your new Content Types associated with any Templates?

RLJII

[QUOTE=rljohnson;16901]Duane,

Are your new Content Types associated with any Templates?

RLJII[/QUOTE]
When you say “associated with”, I assume you mean that templates have been linked to the Content Type under “Allowed template and XSL Variants” in the Workbench? I have done that. I am also able to preview the new content types with those templates in the Content Explorer.

Thanks,
Duane

Duane,

There is a sys_InlineVariant slot in the CMS. Clicking on the “Insert Rhythmyx Template” button utilizes this Slot. Like any other slot, you need to specify what Content Type/Template pairs are Allowed for this slot. Make sure your new Content Types are listed as Allowed for that slot in the Workbench.

Michael

[QUOTE=MPMatonis;16904]Duane,

There is a sys_InlineVariant slot in the CMS. Clicking on the “Insert Rhythmyx Template” button utilizes this Slot. Like any other slot, you need to specify what Content Type/Template pairs are Allowed for this slot. Make sure your new Content Types are listed as Allowed for that slot in the Workbench.

Michael[/QUOTE]

Micheal,
Thanks a TON. I was not aware of how that feature was implemented.

Best,
Duane