Page Title Problem

Hi everyone,
I am having an issue with page titles in a new section of site/folders that I just created. I use this code in the VM file to populate the page title on any given page, content type;

#elseif($sys.item.primaryNodeType.name == "rx:erauArticle")## #slot("rffNav" "" "#displayfield('rx:displaytitle'), " ", Embry-Riddle" "" "template=erauSnNavRootName")

The slot is wrapped in TITLE tags.

It functions perfectly with the exception of the new folders/path I created in the site. The problem being that the the page title popluates the “Embry-Riddle” and the root name of “Faculty Experts” but it will not populate the “rx:displaytitle” from the content type and it only in is a problem in that folder path. I’m missing something.

Thoughts? ideas?

Thanks for the help,
MJW

Ok, rookie mistake found. In regard to the page title problem, I set up the correct code (seen below) in the VM file but failed to add the macro to the global template (#pagetop). Hence, no page titles in that folder path using that global template. Big thank you to Alex for assisting me in uncovering the problem.

[QUOTE=mjweise;19951]Hi everyone,
I am having an issue with page titles in a new section of site/folders that I just created. I use this code in the VM file to populate the page title on any given page, content type;

#elseif($sys.item.primaryNodeType.name == "rx:erauArticle")## #slot("rffNav" "" "#displayfield('rx:displaytitle'), " ", Embry-Riddle" "" "template=erauSnNavRootName")

The slot is wrapped in TITLE tags.

It functions perfectly with the exception of the new folders/path I created in the site. The problem being that the the page title popluates the “Embry-Riddle” and the root name of “Faculty Experts” but it will not populate the “rx:displaytitle” from the content type and it only in is a problem in that folder path. I’m missing something.

Thoughts? ideas?

Thanks for the help,
MJW[/QUOTE]