Please add support for multi-selecting templates, files or folders to the Finder

It is not user-friendly to select ONLY ONE choice in CM1 to move around.

For example, in the Unassigned list of imported pages, it would be convenient to multi-select unassigned pages so as to drag and drop them onto the template.

For example, in the Finder, it would be faster to multi-select pages so as to move from one folder to another.

Any ideas?

Hi Eric,

One option we do have is the Move Pages API, which would allow you to move large amounts of content in one bulk operation. Our documentation on this process can be found here:

https://help.percussion.com/percussion-cm1/developers/using-the-page-rest-api/index

However, I acknowledge that this approach can be challenging, and I agree that the typical one-by-one method can be time consuming - especially so when using our Site Importer and finding that you want / need to rearrange large amounts of imported content.

I’m going to go ahead and convert this topic in an Idea, because I believe many other customers would find a bulk move feature very useful.