Please introduce yourself

Good morning… My name is Steve and I am very new to Rythmyx Percussion. I am an network admin at our facility and three of our developers are at Rythmyx Percussion training as we speak. We will be using Rythmyx Percussion to re-vamp our in-house website and content management system.

My name is Sam Rushing. I work at AutoTrader.com where we’ve been using Rhythmyx for about a year or two.

We recently upgraded to 6.5.2 from 5.7.

I’ve been involved with The CMS team here for about 6 months now.

Hi,

I’m Diane.

I work for Ixxus, a UK based services partner of Percussion. Most of you will know me from my time with Percussion as a Consultant in the UK based Percussion Professional Services Organisation.

I moved to Ixxus in Feburary 2009 as a result of Percussion’s shift to their new Partner Centric model. If you are yet to learn about the recent changes on how Percussion will be doing business in the UK, here is a link to the official press release. I have also written a blog about my transition form Percussion to Ixxus which can be found here.

Ixxus are (and I personally am) looking forward to being more active on this forum to help ensure that the UK/EU customer base remain confident in Percussion and its partners.

Hello All,

My name is Ravi Mudumby and I am a CMS Application Manager for Aquilent. We just bought Percussion 6.6.

Hi

I am Cliff Farrand, Head of group web services at Promethean, headquartered in Blackburn UK.

We are currently replatforming our community site www.prometheanplanet.com over to a mixture of Percussion CM and Telligent Community Server to run our new site.

We are launching around Sept 09 and there is still a lot to do, I am sure the development team at Promethean will soon be populating these forums with questions and pleas for help! :slight_smile:

Hi all,

My name is Riley, and I work with Abilene Christian University. We will be using Percussion CM as a replacement to our previous solution, Serena Collage, to manage the content of our public website. Please feel free to communicate with me if you have questions about our instance. We look forward to collaborating with the community.

Hi,
My name is Amar Beeharry. I am an asp.net software developer for the American Insititutes fo Research. This is the first time I am using Rhythmyx. I just completed my course with Percussion last week.

Hi,

I’m Gavin. I work for a small council in the North East of Scotland and help to look after/develop there website. We are currently working with Rhythmyx Ver 6.5.2.

Hello, I’m Pamela, a business analyst on a Federal Govt project with a Rhythmyx Web site installation.

cheers,
Pamela