Problems implementing slideShow

Hi I am a student at Utica college leading a team designing a website for a class project, I am trying to use the directions to create a photoGallery with imageList widget and have followed directions of both the walkthrough and video. I keep getting the following errors:

Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method ‘colorbox’
2. File not found – http://64.8.69.91:9992/Rhythmyx/servi…

Hi Chris,

The first thing I would check is that you are not including an external jQuery library anywhere in your page. Pages created in CM1 will automatically reference version 1.7.2 of jQuery, so the inclusion of additional libraries can cause scripting conflicts. Additionally, as certain CM1 widgets rely on this particular version of jQuery, it is not supported to manually changes versions of jQuery, so you will want to ensure that the particular version of Colorbox you are using supports this version of the library.

Hi Nathaniel,
Thank you for your reply. I have the slideshow working some. It is showing thumbnails of the pictures in preview and when you click on a picture it comes to the forefront enlarged and returns to thumbnails when clicked a second time here are pictures of my Finder and how we want the slideshow to look along with the additional code added.

Thank you for your help,
Chris Reese

Additional Code:

.galleryList { /* style for the div wrapping the image list */
border: 1px solid black;
height: auto;
width: 300px;
}
.galleryList ul { /* style for the bulleted list */
display: block;
margin: 0pt;
padding: 0pt 0pt 0pt 2px;