Profiling a slow content type during transition?

Good morning

I am using Percussion Rhythmyx. Recently one of our content types has began having a significant delay when transitioning through it’s work flow in the content explorer, sometimes 30 to 60 seconds. I was wondering if there is anything that could be used to profile the content type to determine why this is happening or any suggestions/pointers in where to look and/or what to do?

I have tried the Java debugger but it does not provide anything of value. My next step will be contacting support directly.

Thanks for your help in advance

Pete

Hi,

Is it happening on every transition with the type or just with a specific transition? You could look to see if any workflow actions or notifications are linked to the types default workflow on the workflow tab. If there are, try manually disabling these and see if the performance behavior is the same.

-n

[QUOTE=Pete N;20859]Good morning

I am using Percussion Rhythmyx. Recently one of our content types has began having a significant delay when transitioning through it’s work flow in the content explorer, sometimes 30 to 60 seconds. I was wondering if there is anything that could be used to profile the content type to determine why this is happening or any suggestions/pointers in where to look and/or what to do?

I have tried the Java debugger but it does not provide anything of value. My next step will be contacting support directly.

Thanks for your help in advance

Pete[/QUOTE]