Rhythmyx 6.5.2 losing authenticated sessions

We have several users reporting problems with Rhythmyx losing their authenticated sessions. This seems to be indiscriminate with regard to time of day, client browser, java version, etc. See attached image for error message.

I know that bug [RX-13675] was patched, but we’re on patch 15407, so we shouldn’t still be seeing this, right?

Anyone else having similar issues?

The LiveHTTPHeaders add-on for Firefox might be useful, to analyse what is going on with cookies. Also, I notice the HTTPS in the URL in your screenshot - does this also occur when accessing via non-secure HTTP?

Is this issue occurring with FF or IE or some other browser? Versions would be helpful as well.

If the client is using FF3 and has a JRE more current than 1.6 v.10 (i think), I’ve recently discovered that they can lose authentication when moving away from the Cx Content tab if the following option isn’t enabled:

Java Control Panel > Advanced > Java Plug-in > Enable the next-generation Java Plug-in.

So far…

reported against Rhythmyx 6.5.2 (Patch 14603):
IE7 & FF3, Java 6 Update 5 (build 1.6.0_05-b13)
IE8 & FF3, Java 6 Update 7 (build 1.6.0_07-b06)
FF3, Java 6 Update 11 (build 1.6.0_11-b03)

To clarify, three different client machines.

There are only 3 or 4 of us (developers and admins) using 6.6.1, but I haven’t seen the problem there yet.

Is there perhaps a good way to log these kinds of problems so I can better track it, perhaps through some kind of XML application logging?