Scheduled Incremental Edition hanging

Recently our scheduled incremental edition has been hanging on the Committing stage. However, when I run it manually, it executes fine. Also our server log is filled with this error message.
No landing page relationship found for content id 131480

Not sure if this message has anything to do with scheduled edition hanging up or not.

thanks
Manvinder

Hi,

The No Landing Page message in the log is a warning when the system detects a Navon with no Landing Page on it. I don’t think it is related to a hanging edition.

What type of delivery method is the scheduled edition using? FTP / SFTP / File System / Database etc?

The commit stage is when the assembled files are being copied to the destination location.

-n

[QUOTE=manvinder12;21088]Recently our scheduled incremental edition has been hanging on the Committing stage. However, when I run it manually, it executes fine. Also our server log is filled with this error message.
No landing page relationship found for content id 131480

Not sure if this message has anything to do with scheduled edition hanging up or not.

thanks
Manvinder[/QUOTE]

The delivery method is file system.
The strange part is that it executes fine when done manually, but when our scheduled publish happens, then it fails. Also the Full publish is running fine for both scheduled and manual execution. It is only the incremental edition that fails on scheduled execution.