SQL Error in publishing log

Hi

I have the below error message in the console.log file (not the publishing log as the subject says) which points to a SQL or escaping issue but I’m not sure where to start looking:

PSSearchHandler    08/01/08 14:24: void 
                                 : com.percussion.server.webservices.PSSearchHandler.searchAction(com.percussi
                                 : on.server.PSRequest,org.w3c.dom.Document) throws 
                                 : com.percussion.error.PSException
com.percussion.extension.PSExtensionProcessingException: An exception occurred while processing the internal request handler call: [1] 22025: Invalid SQL statement or JDBC escape, terminating ''' not found. 
	at com.percussion.search.PSAddVariantSiteFolder.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
	at com.percussion.search.PSAddVariantSiteFolder.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
	at com.percussion.search.PSAddVariantSiteFolder.processRows(Unknown Source)
	at com.percussion.data.PSExtensionRunner.runSearchResultProcessor(Unknown Source)
	at com.percussion.server.webservices.PSSearchHandler.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
	at com.percussion.server.webservices.PSSearchHandler.super(Unknown Source)
	at com.percussion.server.webservices.PSSearchHandler.searchAction(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor54.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.percussion.server.webservices.PSWebServicesBaseHandler.processAction(Unknown Source)
	at com.percussion.server.webservices.PSWebServicesRequestHandler.processRequest(Unknown Source)
	at com.percussion.server.gb.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
	at com.percussion.server.gb.run(Unknown Source)

Could anyone shed any light? The system is R 5.71.

Cheers
James

This exit (PSAddVariantSiteFolder) makes internal request calls to 3 different resources:

sys_cxItemAssembly/slotcontent
sys_searchSupport/variantsitelookup
sys_searchSupport/sitelookup

One of these three queries is falling with a SQL Error. You could try tracing these 2 applications (sys_cxItemAssembly and sys_searchSupport) and see if there are SQL Errors in either of them.

Other than that, I really have no idea where to look.

Dave