System default Jquery not working after update

The top drop down menus that I created pointing to the default Jquery is not working. We did the maintenance last night.

Is there something we need to do on our end?

Hi Debbie,

Was a full publish performed after the upgrade?

-Jon

Oh that might be it - let me run one. It was at 8 pm.

I tried it but it’s still not working.

Hi Debbie,

What pages are you seeing this issue with

Here is one : https://www.nsu.edu/oit/ - anywhere I defaulted to the min.js in Percussion. It was working prior to our maintenance (upgrade).

Hi Debbie,

I was able to locate the issue. It looks like you are referencing those files incorrectly

it is currently

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web%20Resources/themes/NSU/css/nsu.css">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web%20Resources/themes/NSU/css/menu.css">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web%20Resources/themes/NSU/css/slider.css">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web%20Resources/themes/NSU/css/nivo-slider.css">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web%20Resources/themes/NSU/css/ie.css">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web%20Resources/themes/NSU/css/wds.css">   

The web resources is referenced wrong. there should be no space and the rel=“stylesheet” is wrong as well.

this should read like so

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/web_resources/themes/NSU/css/nsu.css">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/web_resources/themes/NSU/css/menu.css">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/web_resources/themes/NSU/css/slider.css">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/web_resources/themes/NSU/css/nivo-slider.css">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/web_resources/themes/NSU/css/ie.css">   
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/web_resources/themes/NSU/css/wds.css">   

Try changing that on the template meta-data and see if that solves the isses

Thank you and very informative response :slight_smile:

Actually i made a mistake you should remove the “/design” part of the references. It should just be /web_resources/folder/files

Thank you - very much appreaciated

Hi Debbie,

I still see some files references wrong. they say web%20resources instead of web_resources.

Hi Debbie it looks like some of the referencing is still off on your pages
I found these

<!-- <br /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web Resources/themes/NSU/css/nsu.css"> <br /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web Resources/themes/NSU/css/menu.css"> <br /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web Resources/themes/NSU/css/slider.css"> <br /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web Resources/themes/NSU/css/nivo-slider.css"> <br /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web Resources/themes/NSU/css/ie.css"> <br /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Design/Web Resources/themes/NSU/css/wds.css"> <br /> -->```   

It should be   
```