Unable to create CustomHTML content item in Rhythmyx

HI, Anyone can help me out, After I change the template for my site, I unable to create a CustomHTML content item.

Give me an error like:

Processing Error: Back end query
ID Message
0 An error occurred processing the query submitted by session id f50d035f8b694f68b3f430e040fadfd44f5f848c7987b2b55e87a9.
1 java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn’t find unique workflow for community id **** and content type id ***
2 edit handler

Can you go into the workbench open the content item that is throwing this error. Make note of the default workflow that shows up on this tab. Now go to the content explorer workflow tab and make sure the default workflow for the content item is set to one that shows up on this workflow tab. This can happy if the default workflow is set to something that no longer exists in the content explorer workflow tab

Thanks for the reply, Can you please let me know, where Can I find particular content item. I mean in which tab under workbench…?

in the content design tab is where you will find the content type

What helped me was - i went to the community visibility tab on the workbench and found that the workflow in question was missing in Visible Workflows folder for that content type. I simply added it there and it worked.