Unpublish with multiple sites

I have a setup where my Content Explorer sites get published into several desination sites.
[ul]
[li]Binary content goes to a webserver.
[/li][li]HTML content gets published into an Apache instance visible to our appserver (the webserver is not visible to the appserver).[/ul]
[/li]
This all works nicely, except for unpublish which often throws errors. My unpublish content list uses the sys_PublishedSiteItems generator, and the sys_SiteTemplateExpander. I suspect it ends up trying to unpublish items in the wrong publish site. Would it complain if the item being unpublished isn’t there anyway? Is there a different way to do this, being specific about what to unpublish - maybe theres a way to unpublish binary items in one of my editions, and HTML in the other.

Thanks for any ideas,
Andrew

Andrew,

Do I understand you correctly that you are trying to use one unpublish Content List to unpublish Content Items from different Rhythmyx Sites?

RLJII

Yes.
So for site RH, I have the following editions
RH HTML dev
RH HTML PPT
RH binary dev
RH binary PPT

I have one content list in each edition for unpublishing

Andrew

[QUOTE=rljohnson;6707]Andrew,

Do I understand you correctly that you are trying to use one unpublish Content List to unpublish Content Items from different Rhythmyx Sites?

RLJII[/QUOTE]

Andrew,

I just wanted to clarify, because your original posting sounded to me like you were trying to use one unpublish Content List to unpublish from all of your Sites.

Can you post an example of the errors you are seeing during unpublish?

RLJII