Update notifications

I think it would be nice that if the software would notify you of any updates available. Many times, I get bogged down with work and don’t notice an update until it’s been out for a while.

Since I’m in Percussion on a daily basis, it would be nice if the “admin” role was notified in the title bar of any new updates available.

I’d like this also. I thought I read something about how I can go somewhere to sign up for email notifications when there are new updates to Percussion.

+1 This will be very helpful. 

I noticed this post is 2 years old. Nothing happened yet? Where’s the features? 

The question is, how many developers do you guys have?

On the footer of the Help site is a link to email subscriptions.  We send Product updates to this email list.  

You can change those settings here:

http://help.percussion.com/email-subscriptions

Thank you ~ this is very helpful.  :)

That’s cool but I prefer the notification that appears when logging in CM1 :) 

Email is too distracting nowadays.

@Nate I have signed up for them but my inbox becomes very cluttered very quickly each day with changes people need to their areas.  There are times I don’t read any Percussion emails for at least a week.  Hence since I’m in Percussion all day long, it would be nice to have a notification there.

All other CMS’s out there have this feature so it would be nice to have it in your’s as well.