What type of templates have you added?

Hello

I was curious what type of templates others have added to the cms system.

Here’s a list of ours:

erauPgBuilding
erauPgDegreeProgram
erauPgEvent
erauPgFacility
erauPgFacts
erauPgFAQ
erauPgHome
erauPgNews
erauSnClubsAndSocieties
erauSnContactDepartment
erauSnEventDetail
erauSnEventItem
erauSnFacility
erauSnFacilityLink
erauSnFAQAnswer
erauFAQQuestionLink
erauSnNameTitleDegreeBio
erauSnQuote
erauSnSpotlight
erauSnTitleDate

We’re very decentralized, so I’m designing a system without knowing what sites it will used for later. So I’m trying to see how much I can do with as few templates as possible, such as PgGeneric, SnCallout, SnImage, etc. I expect that my other webmasters will insist on more customization later.

One thing I’m trying is to add slots “just in case”. Most content contributors might never notice them, if they’re just typing text. But if a webmaster says they need an image and a list of links in each of four sections on a page, they can add those in sImage and sLink slots to their four Briefs under the Active Assembly Table Editor, then add their Briefs to the main part of the Generic page through the sSection slot. They can add sidebar/related content through the sSidebar slot.That strategy should allow the number of divs and columns to be flexible. Each slot could theoretically be a separate div, and those can be positioned through CSS. In this, I was inspired by css Zen Garden. My Table Editor is a little cluttered right now - I’m working on simplifying the choices.