where to find shared field definition

I have a shared field rx_VariantDropDown control that I am trying to edit but cannot find how it is being populated. In workbench, I am looking in the Content Design tab, Shared Fields folder. I opened the shared field set that contains the field sh_variantid. When I look at the control properties, Choices tab, it is entirely empty. I seem to recall that shared fields were once set up via xml file. Can anyone direct me to where this file is?

Thanks.

The shared field definition should be in the Install Dir[B]rxconfig\Server\ContentEditors\shared[/B] folder.

[QUOTE=efleming;20744]I have a shared field rx_VariantDropDown control that I am trying to edit but cannot find how it is being populated. In workbench, I am looking in the Content Design tab, Shared Fields folder. I opened the shared field set that contains the field sh_variantid. When I look at the control properties, Choices tab, it is entirely empty. I seem to recall that shared fields were once set up via xml file. Can anyone direct me to where this file is?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]