Workflow Infos List

I tried to create a new community with a new workflow and now my psx_ceFolder application will not start in the Server Admin. The error thrown is:

An exception occurred during command processing: An exception was encountered while processing the “start application psx_ceFolder” command: The default workflow id “15” must be in the workflow infos inclusion list.

This probably has something to do with when I selected the available content items for the site, the folder content type was accidentally selected and included in the new workflow allowed content types. When I try to remove this content type from the workbench I get an error:

An error occurred on object Folder <Content Type> [0-2-101 (8589934693)] with the following details:

java.rmi.RemoteException: The <values> child element of the <PSXWorkflowInfo> XML element is invalid or empty: null or empty; nested exception is:
org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: The <values> child element of the <PSXWorkflowInfo> XML element is invalid or empty: null or empty

Any ideas?

Can you describe exactly where you accidently included the psx_ceFolder type? This shouldn’t be available.
To fix your problem, edit the psx_ceFolder.xml file and remove the PSXWorkflowInfo element. Also make sure the PSXContentEditor@workflowId value is -1. Restart the application via the server admin client.